Save the date!
November 2-3, 2016 | Valley River Inn | Eugene, OR
Sponsored by Lane County, Trillium Community Health Plan & the Oregon Health Authority
- Increase understanding about mental wellness:
the connection to our overall health
- Research to practice:
- Apply the science behind what we know is effective
- Learn new strategies and tools
- Enhance current approaches
- Re-energize, reflect and connect
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working to increase the health & well-being of their community, including:
- Physical health care and public health providers
- Behavioral health treatment and prevention providers
- Legal and law enforcement professionals
- Social service providers
- Community navigators and advocates
Stay tuned for more details coming in January!
For more information, visit our website at www.mindyourmindconference.org
Questions? Contact Sandy Moses, Lane County Public Health,